THE PATH FORWARD

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Asalaamu Alaikum.

Welcome to my new blog, The Path Forward. This is my attempt to provide an online forum that builds community and celebrates the best of Al Siraat. More specifically, the purpose of the blog is threefold:

1. UPDATE: To keep you and everyone else in the Al Siraat community as informed as possible about the progress we are making. This will include articles about the changes we are navigating, the challenges we are overcoming, and all of the relevant news you need to know in order to be an active member of our community. 
  1. CONNECT: To provide a forum for you and other parents, teachers, and staff to share thoughts, feelings, insights, and questions – with me and each other. If you like, think of The Path Forward as a virtual meeting place, a safe haven to connect with other members of our growing community.
  1. UPLIFT: To spark the kind of motivation, inspiration, and energy we all need to continue growing. Towards this end, I will be posting wisdom-infused stories, videos, articles, and quotes – all designed to open the mind, open the heart, and increase our collective appreciation for life and each other.

If you have requests for specific topics to be addressed on the blog, please feel free to let me know.  All you need to do is email me. In time, I will be featuring guest posts from parents, teachers, staff, and students – yet another way to keep all of us connected, aligned, and learning from each other.

Categories: General